Ventures4Growth utilizes a proprietary taxonomy to determine which sectors are attractive in a given timeframe. Depending on where a venture is situated according to our Lifecycle Model we focus on appropriate industries.
- Early Stage Ventures will be preferably in the creative, clean technology, convergence (inofo-nano-bio technology) and catalyst (european expansion ready) sectors.
- Later Stage and Exit Entreprises will be mainly out of the target industries we envision. Each year we select 4 main focus industries. Our approach is based on close contact with the companies, market trends and key evangelists in these industries, and on having a deep understanding of the markets in which they operate.
Ventures4Growth prefers ventures with solid underlying strategic characteristics such as:
- Large and growing market
- Addressing a real solution to a real (and immensely painful) problem
- A solution developed with significant customer input
- Complete and complimentary management team
- Significant barriers to entry
- A well-conceived plan
- A defensible niche focus
- Ability to be dominant in industry
- Profitable long-term business model
- Ability to attract and retain clients & human talent
Click on one of the roles in the footer below, that best describes yourself as a first and easy step to become our client, or alternatively make an appointment right away by calling us at +32 9 269 52 44, for a confidential discussion at our offices or to have a (free of charges) review of your actual entrepreneurial challenges.